Wedding shows are probably the best tools you can use as a busy bride to plan your wedding. When you first start planning your wedding, the list of things involved in the big day can feel seemingly endless. Thanks to the advent of bridal blogs and lots of websites, it's easier and more accessible than ever to do lots of research for your big day
online. It’s true that you can find out lots of information on the net.......
1. but really you need to find local suppliers in each of the categories to build rapport and personal connections with.
2. Chat with some photographers-look at their photos/videos, taste lots of cakes/wedding meals.
3. Catwalk shows for trending bridal gowns and meet suppliers.
4. Ideas for your wedding i.e. stationery, venue dressing and set ups.
5. Ask friends for recommendations for any of the above categories.
6. Enter competitions/prizes at each of the venues, photographers stands etc.
7. Ask about a deal for booking on the day...special offers. If you don’t ask, you could miss out!!
8. Get advice on how to save money while planning your wedding day.
9. Entertainment - like a DJ, or singer/ band, have a fun casino to entertain the guests whilst all the different activities are happening during the day.
10. Look at different venues
You may be a little overwhelmed when going to your first event so be prepared....have a plan of action. Do you have a budget in mind? Look for specifics like a venue, church initially. Do you have a date in mind? It’s important to do a little at each event, not overwhelm yourself. There is so much to see!
· Invite a friend
· Make a list, take your diary
· Take notes
· Collect leaflets free stuff – you can take them home to see what you like.
· Have fun – have a coffee, chill, take your time.
· Wear comfy shoes
· Have a bag, with a bottle of water
We hope you’ve found our blog useful....maybe you’d like to add a comment or two about your experience or ask us a question? Our next blog will cover the question ”Do Guys Go To Wedding Shows?”
If you’d like information about our 4 Aces Fun Casino Wedding Show Special Offers, email firstname.lastname@example.org , call Peter on 07941 182953 or please feel free to browse our site.